Random BSODS and sometimes PC Restarts with no errors

Vincent_22

Distinguished
May 29, 2016
Random BSODS and sometimes PC Restarts with no errors.There is no minidumps i did all the settings to get minidumps.When i checked the Event Viewer.There is always something about filter manager and npsvctrig right before BSOD or shutdown.I did given the pc to the warranty two times first time they changed the rams second time they changed the hdd and cpu still same error.BSOD is Kernel Data Inpage Error.This error is driving me crazy.Any help is appreciated.

Solution
kernel data inpage error means something could not be read from storage for some reason.

generally, you would move your drives data cable to a sata port on the SATA controller that is supported directly by the CPU>
then update your motherboard drivers, and read the SMART error info from your drive with crystaldiskinfo.exe
you would update the BIOS for the cases where your drive goes to sleep but does not wake up.
(you could also, change your system to run in high performance mode via windows control panel, (so your system does not sleep)

basically, your system lost access to storage, this can happen for some period of time depending on how much ram you have installed.
The more RAM, the longer the system can go with its drive...
kernel data inpage error means something could not be read from storage for some reason.

generally, you would move your drives data cable to a sata port on the SATA controller that is supported directly by the CPU>
then update your motherboard drivers, and read the SMART error info from your drive with crystaldiskinfo.exe
you would update the BIOS for the cases where your drive goes to sleep but does not wake up.
(you could also, change your system to run in high performance mode via windows control panel, (so your system does not sleep)

basically, your system lost access to storage, this can happen for some period of time depending on how much ram you have installed.
The more RAM, the longer the system can go with its drive disconnected. At some point the system will need something from disk and your system will bugcheck with this error code.

Solution