[SOLVED] Random crashing to desktop while gaming

stefkourl

Reputable
Mar 23, 2018
Hello guys! I have a problem with random crashing to desktop while playing games.
I saw a lot of people having this issue with systems similar to mine.
Mine is:
Ryzen 5 2600
Corsair DDR4 2X8GB 3200Mhz
RTX 2060 6GB OC PRO
Asrock B450m Pro4
Seasonic 550w 80+ gold psu
Samsung evo 970 plus 250gb ssd
1TB toshiba hard disk
Most of the times i get no blue screen recently i downloaded The Witcher 3 and had crash on every 15 minutes to desktop without info same happens while playing CS GO. The only thing that i set is the XPM profile on ram to 3200Mhz and its stable no errors with memtest. Tried also testing the video card for hours without error or crashing. Reinstalling windows drivers and all things. I dont know what more to do. Maybe lower the ram speed...

Solution
set your ram to 2933Mhz. Memtest isn't the holy grail of memory stability testing, it's good for testing to see if you have faulty ram that's about it.

stefkourl

Reputable
Mar 23, 2018
set your ram to 2933Mhz. Memtest isn't the holy grail of memory stability testing, it's good for testing to see if you have faulty ram that's about it.
Thanks i will try and lets hope it fixes the annoying problem with the random crashing without errors i builded this brand new pc with all new parts in the end of september and still trying to fix this hope it does thank you again.