[SOLVED] Razer Huntsman Elite or SteelSeries Apex Pro

sylex1

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2016
Hi there!
So I'm currently using a HyperX Alloy Elite RGB, but I dont really like the keyboard and I want a new.
I did some research and now I have to choose between the two what mentioned in the title.
I really like good wrist pads and my main probelm with the HyperX that it's pad.
But I want a new one anyway so a pad change won't be enough for me.
What you suggests to buy between the two? Razer or SteelSeries? Pros and Cons maybe? :))

Solution
I'd suggest you keep the HyperX unless you tried all three and like the other two better. No good way to select a keyboard outside of trying them. I had a HyperX with the Kalieh Silver Speed switches and really liked it, ended up selling it to a co-worker only because I had too many keyboards and brought another one in to work.

If you read reviews of the two you want to try, toss a coin and get one, try it. If you don't like it, sell it and try the other.

I tossed a coin and here is the result.
So I had the Hunstman last year and the HyperX earlier but I switched to the Apex. It is the best keyboard I ever used and I would prefer it over the Huntsman!! :)
I'd suggest you keep the HyperX unless you tried all three and like the other two better. No good way to select a keyboard outside of trying them. I had a HyperX with the Kalieh Silver Speed switches and really liked it, ended up selling it to a co-worker only because I had too many keyboards and brought another one in to work.

If you read reviews of the two you want to try, toss a coin and get one, try it. If you don't like it, sell it and try the other.

sylex1

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2016

I tossed a coin and here is the result.
So I had the Hunstman last year and the HyperX earlier but I switched to the Apex. It is the best keyboard I ever used and I would prefer it over the Huntsman!! :)

Solution