Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 Right Speaker doesn't work at all

Coolbreon

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
Hello! About 1-2 years ago I bought a Razer Kraken Pro 7.1, and it have worked perfectly, but in the last few months the right speaker hasn't been working AT ALL. I have tried un-plug replug, different port, and I looked in balance but it still doesn't have any sound at the right speaker. Could someone help?

Solution
Seems there is a bad connection somewhere. It could be the jack plug, some spot in the cable or who knows. If you don't know where the problem is, your best chance is to have the whole cable-jack plug replaced. However if you are planning to get new headphones soon don't bother replacing anything. My suggestion is to get new ones since you have them for quite a while. More problems are gonna show up anyway.

StevenZervos

Reputable
Dec 28, 2015
Seems there is a bad connection somewhere. It could be the jack plug, some spot in the cable or who knows. If you don't know where the problem is, your best chance is to have the whole cable-jack plug replaced. However if you are planning to get new headphones soon don't bother replacing anything. My suggestion is to get new ones since you have them for quite a while. More problems are gonna show up anyway.

Solution