Razer Kraken Pro V2 right ear cup problems.

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
There's a control segment on the cord for controlling the mic mute on/off as well as a scroll for controlling the volume. My issue is that if you turn the sound low enough to where you can still slightly hear it, the right side of the headphones goes mute. Meaning If I turn it pretty low, only the left side is producing sound. Also I know these are headphones mainly for video games, but are there any drivers that may help with the quality of the sound? Or did I just spend my money wrongly? I haven't tested them with any FPS game yet, just music. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Solution
The issue you speak of can come about from some white noise translated from your sound card. You can also get it due to some bad QC from the factory. Most often then not, there is a threshold as to how bad that minimal noise can be before it's passed the factory gates. You probably picked up on this and most haven't.

Razer have been a bad brand for me since they expire very soon after the warranty period has expired.

Per your question on drivers, we'll need to know what your sound card is. You can't simply drop driver XYZ onto a random sound card. You're going to need drivers for that particular sound card. If you're on Windows 10, and running off Realtek audio, you may want to see if you have BIOS updates pending.

Lutfij

Titan
The issue you speak of can come about from some white noise translated from your sound card. You can also get it due to some bad QC from the factory. Most often then not, there is a threshold as to how bad that minimal noise can be before it's passed the factory gates. You probably picked up on this and most haven't.

Razer have been a bad brand for me since they expire very soon after the warranty period has expired.

Per your question on drivers, we'll need to know what your sound card is. You can't simply drop driver XYZ onto a random sound card. You're going to need drivers for that particular sound card. If you're on Windows 10, and running off Realtek audio, you may want to see if you have BIOS updates pending.

Solution