[SOLVED] Recommendations for a new Gaming/Workstation Laptop ?

mf2385

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2007
Hey everyone I'm making a big move in about a week or so and currently looking for a workstation/gaming laptop for the work that I do in the Adobe Creative Suite as well as some gaming. I am not looking to spend much more then $2,000 really. I am looking for at least some of the latest tech though and possibly an additional m.2 slot so I can transfer my ssd from my desktop to it as well. Thanks a lot in advance!

Solution
You should pay attention to the ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 laptop because it has the most powerful Intel Core I7-10875H processor and the optimal amount of RAM. It also has a display with a refresh rate of 240Hz and a large amount of memory 1 TB SSD. I found it in an article reviewing gaming laptops when I was looking for a laptop for myself. This is probably the most informative article I've ever seen.
Aug 6, 2021
You should pay attention to the ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 laptop because it has the most powerful Intel Core I7-10875H processor and the optimal amount of RAM. It also has a display with a refresh rate of 240Hz and a large amount of memory 1 TB SSD. I found it in an article reviewing gaming laptops when I was looking for a laptop for myself. This is probably the most informative article I've ever seen.

Solution