recommendations for headphones

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

halcyon

Splendid
Yea. They do seem like a good deal. If you decide to go for them, about about a week of listening, pleeeeeeaaaassssseeee, tell me how they sound. $80 seems like a truly good deal. One less X-Fi and I could have had a pair. (I'm trying not to catch the rediculous "get all of these different cans fever" that affects some headphone-a-philes. The good thing for you is, if you get them from HeadRoom and don't like them after a couple of weeks, you can send them back (as long as their in "new" condition)...so you get to audition them to see if they meet your needs. That might not be where you found the lowest price, but its something to give some consideration to.

chased13

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2006
i was just wondering if anyone has something to say about the sony MDR-V700DJ's they are rated at 24ohm while the sennenheiser 280pros are rated at 64.

would the 280's still sound better and more full from an ipod with their higher impedence?