[SOLVED] Recommended speaker system for listening to music?

Wolfie9182

Commendable
Mar 13, 2020
Hello there. I'm looking for a nice speaker system for almost exclusively listening to music. Hoping to find one that is under the price point of $500 but a bit over wouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Are there any specific companies to avoid or one's that would be good to try?

Last edited:
Solution
Hello there. I'm looking for a nice speaker system for almost exclusively listening to music. Hoping to find one that is under the price point of $500 but a bit over wouldn't be a problem.
You need to go listen to speakers. Your ears are different than everyone else's. Get CDs that you are VERY familiar with. Vocals and acoustic instruments work best. Then just listen to different speakers with the same amps.
I could recommend Klipsch but you might not like them because the horn drivers are too bright. YOU have to go and listen.

kanewolf

Titan
You need to go listen to speakers. Your ears are different than everyone else's. Get CDs that you are VERY familiar with. Vocals and acoustic instruments work best. Then just listen to different speakers with the same amps.
I could recommend Klipsch but you might not like them because the horn drivers are too bright. YOU have to go and listen.

Reactions: Wolfie9182
Solution

TRENDING THREADS