Jan 18, 2024
Hi there,

My PC first showed red light on ez debug for VGA only, I took out my GPU and now it shows CPU and DRAM. It shows no display, but PC RGB lights and fans are all on.

My specs:

Ryzen 3 1200
16GB DDR4 3200MHZ 2x8 Corsair Vengeance
MSI B350M Gaming PRO
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB
512GB crucial SSD
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Corsair CV550

piagraffy

Honorable
Dec 8, 2017
Make sure your RAM is seated correctly and in the correct slots, all power cables are pushed in all the way, try resetting CMOS if you can too. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes to post for a first time boot up with Ryzen.

Reactions: kevindinh29941
Jan 18, 2024
Make sure your RAM is seated correctly and in the correct slots, all power cables are pushed in all the way, try resetting CMOS if you can too. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes to post for a first time boot up with Ryzen.
Hi piagraffy,

Thanks for the reply.

I changed my stick of ram to 2nd slot and now there is no VGA or DRAM red light. Just the CPU. I also reset the CMOS and after I booted it up and it showed "deviced changed, cmos cleared, ram changed" and at this time I had no peripherals connected. So I tried to connect my keyboard and the screen went black and there were no RGB in my peripherals. (when pc is working functionally rgb should be on).

I tried booting it up again and now there is still black screen.