laism

Prominent
Jan 8, 2021
I was using the keyboard and suddenly the keyboard stopped working, I tried reconnecting by unplugging it, the keyboard lit up for a while but as I tried typing it only wrote NNNNNNNNNNN, so I disconnect and reconnected again but this it is not coming anymore, device manager says, " Device Descriptor request failed". It also said CODE 43 I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers there and tried running windows troubleshoot, and also tried to change somethings value to 1 inside regedit>localmaching>system>service or something serial might be wrong ( seen from a youtube tutorial)
When I connect the keyboard to the PC, it gives me a feedback sound so I think it's not a hardware issue. Please HELP

Solution
I was using the keyboard and suddenly the keyboard stopped working, I tried reconnecting by unplugging it, the keyboard lit up for a while but as I tried typing it only wrote NNNNNNNNNNN, so I disconnect and reconnected again but this it is not coming anymore, device manager says, " Device Descriptor request failed". It also said CODE 43 I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers there and tried running windows troubleshoot, and also tried to change somethings value to 1 inside regedit>localmaching>system>service or something serial might be wrong ( seen from a youtube tutorial)
When I connect the keyboard to the PC, it gives me a feedback sound so I think it's not a hardware issue. Please HELP

Things...

Things to test:

1. Try the keyboard on a a different PC.

2. Try the another keyboard on your current PC.

3. Try the keyboard on a smart TV.

Solution