refresh rate

well i have a pour monitor who can do only 60Hz and some games dont work
because of the refresh rate and the resolution what to do to get games to
work on 60Hz and 800x600 rezolution?

"SfICTION" <SfICTION@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7378508-2727-403D-BC6B-EAB223902A37@microsoft.com...
| well i have a pour monitor who can do only 60Hz and some games dont work
| because of the refresh rate and the resolution what to do to get games to
| work on 60Hz and 800x600 rezolution?

You can also set a max refresh rate for all games directly in DirectX.
Click Start, Click Run, type: dxdiag press [ENTER]
click the More Info tab, click "Override...", enter the override value 60

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User