Sep 26, 2019
My pc specs ;

i3 8100
gigabyte gtx 1050ti ( not overclocked)
4 gb ram 2400mhz
mobo h310m s2
60hz AOC monitor
no cooling system

So, I bought this pc around may 2019 and I have been facing this issue ever since., nor I am able to pinpoint the issue. Whenever I try to play a game (eg- gta v), then there is massive stuttering and frame drops. Even on the lowest settings, I lose frames and stutter really badly. Not just gta, take any game (eg- csgo) and it will stutter at least once in a while even if my pc is much better than what is required to run the game.

What I mean is that Am I missing a component or is there some issue in the hardware or software? I do wanna mention that I use pirated windows but I don't think that's the reason since my friend's pc goes well with it even though they are not as good as mine.

Please help me out, I have no idea what's going on with this system.

Sep 23, 2019
My pc specs ;

i3 8100
gigabyte gtx 1050ti ( not overclocked)
4 gb ram 2400mhz
mobo h310m s2
60hz AOC monitor
no cooling system

So, I bought this pc around may 2019 and I have been facing this issue ever since., nor I am able to pinpoint the issue. Whenever I try to play a game (eg- gta v), then there is massive stuttering and frame drops. Even on the lowest settings, I lose frames and stutter really badly. Not just gta, take any game (eg- csgo) and it will stutter at least once in a while even if my pc is much better than what is required to run the game.

What I mean is that Am I missing a component or is there some issue in the hardware or software? I do wanna mention that I use pirated windows but I don't think that's the reason since my friend's pc goes well with it even though they are not as good as mine.

Please help me out, I have no idea what's going on with this system.

No cooling system... Well there's your problem and answer to your question.

TRENDING THREADS