Remote Desktop w/ Actiontec Modem/Wireless Router

I have Qwest DSL with an Actiontec cable modem and built
in wireless router. I would like to enable remote desktop
from my pc that sits behind this wireless router. Do I
need to adjust any of the settings on the router to make
this happen? and If so do I need to contact Qwest or
should I be able to do it myself?

Thanks! J

You need TCP Port 3389 forwarded/opened on the router. If you know the model number and appropriate
administration passwords you may be able to do it yourself... Otherwise you need to contact your
ISP...

http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)