In news:OzEARmKKFHA.1528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Leroy <vze2g6kx@verizon.net> typed:

> How do I preform a repair reinstall of windows XP home edition.

Read here:

"How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install"

Please reply to the newsgroup

"Leroy" <vze2g6kx@verizon.net> wrote in message
> How do I preform a repair reinstall of windows XP home edition.

Repair Installation of WinXP:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_repair_install.htm

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com
Protect your PC

Restart your PC and boot from your Windows XP Home CD.

After the CD fully loads (enters the memory), it will detect your previous
installation (Windows XP Home currently on your system). Just select Repair
and let it repair the installtion for you.

For a more detailed instructions, please visit

Jabez Gan
Beta ID: 507323