Apr 29, 2019
Good evening, all!

I have a question about RGB connectors on motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING.

I have bought case with 2x AZZA coolers included.

But in the end of setting up my configuration I realized that coolers have 3pin RGB connection, while motherboard has only 4pin RGB connectors (marked with red).

So, do you know any adapter that could fix this problem?

I was surfing web for a long time, but didn't find anything, so there are two states of situation: either me inattentive or there is no any adapter at all.

Thanks!

4UMPTvNHQM0.jpg

Apr 29, 2019
SilverStone looks very nice for that purpose, but...

There is one empty section in the pin connector (screenshot of instruction), not like in SilverStone controller where connectors are located adjacently.

If I didn't notice any important feature in SilverStone controller's specification that could resolve my problem, tell me please.

Thank you!

eR9qcsPOKuo.jpg

"Digital RGB" connector goes to controller which needs power from Molex connector from PSU,everything is controlled from a remote conntrol that comes with it. It also has an option to use supplied temperature probe so you can have any ARGB lights color reflect the temperature of part the probe is placed on. Mony other options including option to use it and it's remote to start or shut the computer down.

Apr 29, 2019
"Digital RGB" connector goes to controller which needs power from Molex connector from PSU,everything is controlled from a remote conntrol that comes with it. It also has an option to use supplied temperature probe so you can have any ARGB lights color reflect the temperature of part the probe is placed on. Mony other options including option to use it and it's remote to start or shut the computer down.
I think I understood what you're meaning.
Ok, thank you!