[SOLVED] Rosewill Thor v2 Top panel replacement

Mar 19, 2021
Hello,

I have had a Thor v2 case for quite a few years now. I love the thing but the power button and usb ports stopped working. I would like to know if anyone knows of a place that I could get a new top panel. Google search has yielded no results.

Solution
Hello,

I have had a Thor v2 case for quite a few years now. I love the thing but the power button and usb ports stopped working. I would like to know if anyone knows of a place that I could get a new top panel. Google search has yielded no results.
Have you checked for a loose wire? It could be as simple as that.

Rosewill is the only place that may have something new, but, the case is a 10 year old design so I doubt even they will have anything. If you want to try, here's a support link to Rosewill for spare part request. Never hurts to ask.

If that fails and you really want to keep using it, look for a used case of the same model on ebay (if you can find one) and pillage it...
Hello,

Have you checked for a loose wire? It could be as simple as that.

Rosewill is the only place that may have something new, but, the case is a 10 year old design so I doubt even they will have anything. If you want to try, here's a support link to Rosewill for spare part request. Never hurts to ask.

If that fails and you really want to keep using it, look for a used case of the same model on ebay (if you can find one) and pillage it for parts.

You could use an external power switch but you still won't have front panel USB function.
https://www.amazon.com/Desktop-Computer-Supply-Supplies-Button/dp/B01CJ44XZM

IMO, as outdated as the case is, you'd be better off tossing it and moving on to something newer with modern design and better airflow, especially if the price to salvage yours is comparable to the price of a new case.

Last edited:
Solution
Oct 4, 2021
I’m not sure if your still looking but you can email Rosewill’s tech support, i have replaced it twice (my fault), the top panel was around $12 ( it’s a PITA to plug all those connections back in though—especially for the front panel)—good luck