[SOLVED] RTX 2080 Faulty? Usage Low All Of A Sudden

Luke2468

Reputable
Jul 2, 2015
Hi there, recently I've been noticing that in some games my RTX 2080 MSI Gaming Trio X's usage plummets resulting in severe stuttering. The 2 games impacted the most are Middle Earth Shadow Of War and the Valley Benchmark. I've tried reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers, going from and to DCH and Standard drivers. While doing all of this it seems like it was temporarily working however sometimes after turning on my PC the problem shows itself. I don't know if this could've had anything to do with it but I did play the MW Beta and during my gameplay my whole system went black and the PC stayed on then restarted without any error. Could this be a driver issue or possibly faulty or damaged hardware? Thanks for any tips or advice

Luke2468

Reputable
Jul 2, 2015
https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/adwcleaner
Give this one a try. It may find ones your current antivirus would normally miss.
Okay you're the man it deleted 1 thing and it said it was adware and i'm not even exaggerating my FPS in the Valley benchmark went up by 13 frames for the overall average. See you dealt with a similar issue on another post and god damn you're on a role. Keep up the good work man (y)(y)