Question RTX 3070 stopped working; PC doesn’t boot with it connected

Jul 9, 2024
Hi everyone, i have recently built my first pc with a second hand graphic card, the Zotac Amp Holo RTX 3070. The graphic card worked when i installed it. But after turning on resizable bar, pc wasnt starting, lights everything worked, but after 30 seconds, no display came. Instead of waiting, i held the power button for 5 secs, and from then on it wasnt working. Every cable everything is properly plugged in. When i keep the left pcie 6pin power connector connected, lights lit up, pc started but no display. If i connected both pcie connectors, then pc refused to start. I have a sufficient 650w psu by MSI. Now i have an INNO3D 3070, works perfectly but i wanna know if zotac one could be fixed somehow…

TLDR:
Now what is happening is that PC doesnt start when AMP HOLO 3070 gpu plugged in. Pc starts with another gpu but not working with this gpu. When i just plug left pcie power 6pin, then pc starts but no display. When i plug both pcie power 6+6pin connector, pc fans spin for half a second and then refuses to post.

Thank You, hope it would get resolved soon!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Jul 9, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
Thanks for replying sir, here are you asked details:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 (new)
CPU cooler: Stock Cooler (new)
Motherboard: Asus Prime B550M A wifi ii (new) bios version 3404 (i havent updated it to the latest as im scared rn of updating bios as light frequently goes off)
Ram: 16gb*2 @3200mhz (new)
SSD/HDD: 1 TB Crucial P3 (new)
GPU: Right now, INNO3D iChill x3 RTX 3070 (rma’d) but question is for Zotac amp holo rtx 3070
PSU: MSI A650BN 650W 80+ BRONZE RATED PSU (new)
Chassis: GALAX REVOLUTION 01 (new)
Monitor: dont wanna mention

As you asked i have mentioned all the details but this all is not required and the zotac one even doesnt (now) work with my friend’s pc, or even any of the pcs u can find..
Thanks!