RuneWords PDF Guide Updated with the newly announced RuneW..

I have updated the RuneWord PDF Guides to include the new RuneWords.

You can download the RuneWords PDF Guide from:
http://www.brittonrobbins.com/D2Info.htm

Printable PDF documents available on my site are:

Rune Words ==== Updated ====
Runes
Horadric Cube Recipies
Crafted Items Formulae
Armor: Helms Items Chart
Armor: Body Armor Items Chart
Armor: Belts - Boots - Gloves Items Chart
Armor: Shields - Paladin Shields – Necromancer Shrunken heads
Weapons: Daggers & Swords
Weapons: Axes - Maces - Scepters
Weapons: Bows – Crossbows – Amazon Weapons
Weapons: Staves - Orbs - Katars - Wands
Weapons: Javelins - Throwing - Spears - Polearms
Unique Armor: Helms
Unique Armor: Body Armor
Unique Armor: Shields +++++ NEW +++++
Unique Items: Amulets, Rings, & Charms
Paladin Skills / Synergies
Druid Skills / Synergies
Sorceress Skills / Synergies
Barbarian Skills / Synergies
Necromancer Skills / Synergies
Assassin Skills / Synergies
Amazon Skills / Synergies

Enjoy!

Britton Robbins wrote:
> I have updated the RuneWord PDF Guides to include the new RuneWords.
>
> You can download the RuneWords PDF Guide from:
> http://www.brittonrobbins.com/D2Info.htm
>
> Printable PDF documents available on my site are:
>

> Enjoy!

About bloody time I say. :) I downloaded the new one today to replace
my old one.

Minor nitpick... runewords which can be made from two types of items eg
spirit in sword/shield. Only the stats for the shield are in there. Not
sure if this applies to other items.

Good job yet again.

TRENDING THREADS