Russian Hackers Continue Attack On Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobhob

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
Plz anyone who knows any hardcore hackers I'd like to see some Russian asswhoping. Let the servers crash all throughout Russia and proclaim we did it for the Lulz.

terror112

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2006
[citation][nom]lobhob[/nom]Plz anyone who knows any hardcore hackers I'd like to see some Russian asswhoping. Let the servers crash all throughout Russia and proclaim we did it for the Lulz. [/citation]
I can help ;)

M3d

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/security/0 [...] 999,00.htm
'The Russian police's cybercrime division, known as Department K, has warned that Russian hackers are the best in the world.'
is one reference.

What would have been funny is if they said and admitted, "Uhhh our guys aren't the best but it's all we have".

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
Nobody spreads American propaganda more efficiently than the associated press. Every headline on this war has been, Russia attacked this, Russia attacked that. Everyone is quick to point the blame on Russia, yet ther are very few Amercian media reports that show it was Gerorgia who invaded South Ossetia, and it was Russia who beat the Georgians back. Bottom line, Georgia is backed by USA, so all USA media is going to point the finger at Russia, and bury the truth. Meanwhile Ossetia is in ruins due to the surprise Georgian offensive. Georgia entered peace talks with South Ossetia, and hours later they launched a full scale offensive. Why is the media afraid to tell us the full truth?

compy386

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Every story I've read has fully mentioned Georgia attacking South Ossetia. South Ossetia is also part of Georgia. I'm not going to say I understand at all what the situation is truly like there, but seems reasonable that the media is taking the side of Georgia more than Russia.

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
[citation][nom]wasithim[/nom]what did Patton say about the Russians?[/citation]
We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I’ve seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old horses or oxen. I’ll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don’t ever forget them. Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives.
Seems to be coming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.