[SOLVED] Rx 570 or GTX 1650 (Which one should i go for)

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hi,

I'm getting RX 570 10 USD cheaper than GTX 1650 and im already maxed out on my budget building the PC

My question for you good people is should i buy RX 570, it performs better in benchmarks than GTX 1650 but is older than 1650 i suppose

or do i grind and wait for that extra 10 usd over my budget for 20 days and get the GTX 1650

I'm really confused as my knowledge is mostly on Nvidia Cards and i lack knowledge on AMD

And please dont get me wrong and think of me as a cheap stake ,i just really am limited by budget but is buying RX 570 worth it for gaming ?

I would really appreciate any and all advise please
Thanks

Solution
Hey,thanks for the reply

The GTX 1650 is a Asus and the RX 570 is Gigabyte

Both are brand new though that 10 bucks does matter in that tight budget and sadly cards have suddenly gotten expensive here
As for the power supply ,im yet to choose since AMD is a bit more power hungry but guru3d states -

"AMD Radeon RX 570 - On your average system the card requires you to have a 450 Watt power supply unit as minimum "

So i'll be going for a not too fancy power supply but a decent one :D

Thanks
Alright, the rx 570 will be a more powerful card. If it's a 8gb variant, even better. Try looking for sapphire pulse rx 570. If you really cant find one, the gigabyte one will do. Cooler master masterwatt 450w 80+ bronze is a...

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hello, first of all can you give me the exact model of both the gtx 1650 and rx 570. Is the rx 570 brand new or used? What is your power supply as well. Exact model as well
Hey,thanks for the reply

Both are brand new though that 10 bucks does matter in that tight budget and sadly cards have suddenly gotten expensive here
As for the power supply ,im yet to choose since AMD is a bit more power hungry but guru3d states -

"AMD Radeon RX 570 - On your average system the card requires you to have a 450 Watt power supply unit as minimum "

Thanks

poorbugger

Distinguished
Hey,thanks for the reply

Thanks
Alright, the rx 570 will be a more powerful card. If it's a 8gb variant, even better. Try looking for sapphire pulse rx 570. If you really cant find one, the gigabyte one will do. Cooler master masterwatt 450w 80+ bronze is a decent power supply for it.

Solution