[SOLVED] RX 5700XT Pulse or RX 5700XT Nitro+

respeccbanana

Honorable
Feb 1, 2019
I'm planning to buy new GPU that will be good for 1080p Ultra Gaming. I've decided to buy RX 5700xt but I don't know which model should I buy? Can somebody please tell me the diffrence between Pulse and Nitro+? Thanks. Btw my current specs are : i7 7700k, 16 gb ram and RX 590 Sapphire Nitro+.

Solution
I'm planning to buy new GPU that will be good for 1080p Ultra Gaming. I've decided to buy RX 5700xt but I don't know which model should I buy? Can somebody please tell me the diffrence between Pulse and Nitro+? Thanks. Btw my current specs are : i7 7700k, 16 gb ram and RX 590 Sapphire Nitro+.
GamersNexus as done reviews on both of those cards. Check out their YouTube channel.

But basically, the upshot after all GN's reviews comes to this: any 5700XT will perform very similarly to any other as the clock advantages the 'overclocked' editions provide are very minor, at best. For the most part, differences come down to quieter cards or better thermals.

I think that will be the case with Nitro+ vs. Pulse with the HUGE heatsink...
GamersNexus as done reviews on both of those cards. Check out their YouTube channel.

But basically, the upshot after all GN's reviews comes to this: any 5700XT will perform very similarly to any other as the clock advantages the 'overclocked' editions provide are very minor, at best. For the most part, differences come down to quieter cards or better thermals.

I think that will be the case with Nitro+ vs. Pulse with the HUGE heatsink and 3 fans of the Nitro+ giving it the advantage. After watching those reviews, let us know what you think.

Also, any 5700XT should provide great performance at 1080p ULTRA settings, any game. In fact, you should get very good performance at 1440p very high to ultra.

Solution

respeccbanana

Honorable
Feb 1, 2019

I think that will be the case with Nitro+ vs. Pulse with the HUGE heatsink and 3 fans of the Nitro+ giving it the advantage. After watching those reviews, let us know what you think.

Also, any 5700XT should provide great performance at 1080p ULTRA settings, any game. In fact, you should get very good performance at 1440p very high to ultra.
I have decided to buy RX 5700XT Pulse, thank you for your answer!