Oct 8, 2024
Hello!

I am able to get good thermals using my XFX RX 6400.
Any overclocking I can do with 3rd party tools as AMD doesn't allow overclocking in this card?

Thank you

Bad idea that might work:
You could theoretically flash new bios to it. But if it doesn't take, it could brick it. Plus, you don't want to flash a bios before testing it.

But that's barely a graphics card (it gets outperformed by cards that were $120 in 2016 (the RX 470). Instead consider saving up for an RX 6600 or similar. You can always post a thread asking for best upgrade options for your budget and machine.

Oct 8, 2024
Bad idea that might work:
You could theoretically flash new bios to it. But if it doesn't take, it could brick it. Plus, you don't want to flash a bios before testing it.

But that's barely a graphics card (it gets outperformed by cards that were $120 in 2016 (the RX 470). Instead consider saving up for an RX 6600 or similar. You can always post a thread asking for best upgrade options for your budget and machine.
Thanks. I am hoping someone did this already and it worked. I don't have the know how to do this.
I know it's worse than other similar priced cards but this is the only one that fit and it work ok for esports titles and some other games that's what I needed.
60 fps on 1080 is all I need and upgrading other components would be too expensive so I got this card.