News RX 7600 Full Specs Leaked: Up to 2,625 MHz at 165W

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amdlova

Distinguished
I doubt anyone cares too much about power consumption when it's 160W or 115W. The difference in electricity bill is marginal at best. If both 7600 and 4060 cost the same and one is faster people will go for the one that gives them more bang for their buck.

for first country place maybe don't give as much, but for third world. Yeah That's can be A HIGH sensitivity area. You have to think people who lives in shift places tend to be more in front a screen.

the power need for the graphics here 1/3 price over year if you gaming like a maniac

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Jul 7, 2022
Don't forget to account for air conditioning.

According to this, the wholesale electricity rate in Texas (normally, a cheap energy market) can go as high as $5.00/kWh, on the hottest summer afternoons.

However, I don't know what that translates into, for retail residential rates.
For profit business energy costs are different than residential. For example, my Texas fixed rate plan is for 16.3 cents per kWh with 7.10 cents per kWh for June through September during our hottest months, and 3 free “hottest days” per month energy rates.