Question RX570 ITX Dual Screen Problem

freinstreet

Honorable
Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys , I have dual monitors on Sapphire RX570 ITX 1244/1500mhz without overclock. My first monitor is BenQ GW2270H 19201080 60hz ( connected via HDMI cable ) and the second monitor is ViewSonic VA1911A 1366768 60hz ( connected via VGA cable on VGA to DisplayPort active adapter )
The issue that I faced with is new and interesting. I have been using the VA1911A for 2 weeks and today I have seen some vertical lines on the screen . The resolution is 1366x768 and there should have not been any problems cus I used it regulary without any problems. I add a picture shows the comparison of my two screens. The one on the right side of is VA1911A and left is GW2270H. I actually tried to connect the VA1911A to different computer and I didn't see vertical lines on the screen. So , I am confused about the issue whether it comes from GPU or the VGA to DisplayPort adapter.
Do you have any advice or solutions for me?

picture is here . I couldn't insert the picture btw.

Thank you very much , enjoy your day !

Close up - Close up picture of the lines on the screen VA1911A

https://ibb.co/z2NQLCp -the picture of my bios screen. See the difference between two monitors.

Last edited:
Only way to know if it's the adapter is to not use it and see if it fixes the issue. As long as you have the adapter connected all we can do is guess. Of course since your card has no VGA output and the monitor only has VGA only thing there is you can try another DP to VGA adapter, or just replace the monitor with one that has the connections you can use.

freinstreet

Honorable
Nov 20, 2018
I think the problem comes from GPU itself because I have decided to remove the VA1911A from the GPU and there is only screen GW2270H which is connected directly via HDMI cable and the screen has been worse than yesterday. There isnt any adaptors and the screen shows vertical rgb lines ( vertical lines' colors change depends on the background color of the desktop ) . So, I removed the GPU from my mobo and put it back to its package. It still has warranty hopefully , and I wonder the actual and exact problem. I will learn it ASAP.

freinstreet

Honorable
Nov 20, 2018
And I forgot to say something that any cables come from any monitor has electricity because when I try to plug the DVI-D , HDMI or DipslayPort cables into the GPU's port , the edge of the cables accidentaly touches the GPU's I/O Shield and I always see a micro light between I/O shiled of the GPU and the male connectors of DVI-D , HDMI and DisplayPort. It seems like a short circuit but ı really don't know... I hope I have good news soon from the technic service of the GPU's provider's warranty department..