[SOLVED] Ryzen 2200G build post, but no signal on the monitor with iGPU.

GGManGGBro

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
Hello, I am new with building computers. Recently I built a PC using ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x4GB Fury 2600MHz DDR4 and Ryzen 2200G. My problem is that I can't get signal to my monitor via integrated Vega gpu (it works with my GT 430) using an VGA directly to my motherboard. Can VGA cable cause the issue? In bios I forced iGPU to on and still no signal but when I switch to GT 430 it works fine, could be the 2nd video card causing the issue? Thanks in advance and sorry for my English and noob questions.

Solution
I'm not sure about AMD iGPU, but I know with an Intel iGPU + dedicated GPU you have to enable a setting in the bios for "multi-monitor support" if you want to use the iGPU while you have a dedicated GPU installed.

But, you shouldn't have any reason to use the GT430 unless you wanted to use multiple monitors.

Also, be sure you are using the latest bios update for your B350 motherboard.
I'm not sure about AMD iGPU, but I know with an Intel iGPU + dedicated GPU you have to enable a setting in the bios for "multi-monitor support" if you want to use the iGPU while you have a dedicated GPU installed.

But, you shouldn't have any reason to use the GT430 unless you wanted to use multiple monitors.

Solution

GGManGGBro

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017

I put the 430 only to update the bios cause i wasn't getting signal, it is on the latest version and iGPU is forced from the bios settings idk what more I can do :D