[SOLVED] Ryzen 3 3300X on A320

So I'm on a tight budget and I'm not in the US. The difference in cost between an A320 board and the cheapest b450 board in my country is about $60. That's too big of a jump for me to get the b450 because Ik the price difference in the US is a lot smaller.
Will the R3 3300X work fine on an A320 motherboard provided that I can get its BIOS updated? I don't plan to Overclock the CPU because it just doesnt OC that well. I don't care that much about upgradeability I don't mind upgrading to an R7 2700 or an R5 3600X in 2 years time. If the upcoming CPUs do end up being so good, I'll just get a new motherboard, maybe I'll have the money then but I just don't have it right now.
Will I be brutally murdered for picking an A320 mobo with this CPU? It seems like these forums have a very clear opinion, No one is willing to recommend an A320 board. I'm not really giving up much going from B450 to A320. I don't need the fastest USB sockets. As long as everything can run at a 100% It's not a big deal to me atleast until I'm strapped for cash. I could buy a used b450 board but you know what kind of troubles that could bring.
A320 Boards I'm considering: ASUS Prime A320M-E, Gigabyte A320m S2H and MSI A320M-A PRO. These are what's usually available in the market.
What should I do?

Solution
Fairly easy look at the motherboard CPU support page from the manufacturers site for the board your looking at.

For instance the GB board requires F40 BIOS.

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-A320M-S2H-rev-1x/support#support-cpu
I think the main question is that I'm asking if I'll have other problems if I pair 3300X with an A320 board like heating issues or power delivery. Should I pick any A320 board that works with it or is one of the options better than the others.
the 3300X is fairly low power you could run into issues if upgrading to a high TDP processor later.

3300X is just 65 watts the main problem is you will probably need to get the BIOS updated. Requires a working processor for the...
Fairly easy look at the motherboard CPU support page from the manufacturers site for the board your looking at.
I think the main question is that I'm asking if I'll have other problems if I pair 3300X with an A320 board like heating issues or power delivery. Should I pick any A320 board that works with it or is one of the options better than the others.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

For instance the GB board requires F40 BIOS.

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-A320M-S2H-rev-1x/support#support-cpu
the 3300X is fairly low power you could run into issues if upgrading to a high TDP processor later.

3300X is just 65 watts the main problem is you will probably need to get the BIOS updated. Requires a working processor for the motherboard with the BIOS version it has

Reactions: Tioym
Solution