Sep 15, 2020
Excuse me, I want to ask, so yesterday I finished building a PC with AMD Ryzen 5 2600, now the temperature can be up to 80 c full load and it can be more than that and if it's more than that my processor will throttle its performance down to 3.6 GHz. use HSF Deepcool Gammaxx 400. When playing games it stutters

PC specifications:
Ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1650 super
16 GB DDR4 3600
120 GB SSD

What do you think about the solution?

Solution
I have 3 fans in my aerocool carbonite case. I use cheap fans just only to make the airflow better.
Where do you put those fans? How much fans for the intake? And how much fans for the exhaust? Do you overclock your CPU?

Mine is sitting normally 49C on idle and 72C on full load(benchmark) and 64C on gaming (PUBG) @3.7 Ghz 1.175V (set to auto on BIOS) and with stock CPU cooler (AMD Wraith Stealth). In my case, I put on total 6 fan case, 1 on the rear and 2 on the top working as exhaust fan and 3 on the front working as intake fan. It worked fantastically without any overheating issues. I did got some overheating issue when I only used 1 rear fan and 1 intake fan. But now it's just work flawlessly,
Sep 15, 2020
Is that the only fan you have? What case did you build in? Some of the cases can restrict airflow a bit, the gammax 400 should be sufficient for your cpu, but you want to make sure you're able to move fresh air in and out of the case.
I have 3 fans in my aerocool carbonite case. I use cheap fans just only to make the airflow better.

Rae Nelvin

Great
Aug 25, 2020
Where do you put those fans? How much fans for the intake? And how much fans for the exhaust? Do you overclock your CPU?

Mine is sitting normally 49C on idle and 72C on full load(benchmark) and 64C on gaming (PUBG) @3.7 Ghz 1.175V (set to auto on BIOS) and with stock CPU cooler (AMD Wraith Stealth). In my case, I put on total 6 fan case, 1 on the rear and 2 on the top working as exhaust fan and 3 on the front working as intake fan. It worked fantastically without any overheating issues. I did got some overheating issue when I only used 1 rear fan and 1 intake fan. But now it's just work flawlessly,

Solution