Question Ryzen 5 5600X not booting anymore

Jun 1, 2023
I just recently moved into my apartment and when setting up my PC I encountered an issue with my CPU.
I have a MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk motherboard which includes an EZ Debug LED system. When turning on my PC the CPU LED stays solid red and won’t even boot my bios. I’ve tried everything relating to power troubleshooting. Unplugging the CPU power header and CPU port on my powersupply. I’ve gotten my PC to work a couple of times by doing this and a couple times I’d get a blue screen. I would restart the troubleshooting and my PC would go back to normal working order.
But now all of a sudden my whole system crashed and no matter what I do my system won’t boot and the CPU LED stays solid red. Everything else on my system is working including my CPU cooler.
I’m planning on taking apart the whole thing tomorrow but I’m hoping for some quick fixes on here.

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060
RAM: 32GB of Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4
PSU: Corsair RM750X
Cooler: Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX
MB: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I’ve tried everything relating to power troubleshooting. Unplugging the CPU power header and CPU port on my powersupply.
You could be suffering from a grounding issue, if you're having to reseat the parts/connections in your build in order to get it to come to life.

But now all of a sudden my whole system crashed
Please elaborate.

If you can, breadboard the system with the bare minimum and see if that helps you/your system out.

Jun 1, 2023
How can I resolve a grounding issue or how can I find whats causing it?

I had 2k23 running and I tabbed onto discord to watch a stream. A second into watching the stream my whole system froze and my audio began to stutter, the only way to get out was by powering off my PC.