I have recently installed a new motherboard, and all seems well, except for
the fact that I can't set up my 2 HDDs to be S.M.A.R.T. enabled. the both
show as disabled on boot up. I simply cannot find the way to enable this in
the bios set-up. As usual, the manual is worse than useless.

I'd be grateful for any help.

Thanks,

Jack.

P.S. The bios is Award Modular V6.00bg, & I'm using Windows XP Pro.

I have always found the setting in the page of the bios that allows you to
swap the floppy and stuff like that, usually the one after the screen where
you set the date and time etc.

the_gnome