SALE! Weekend Offer: The Orange Box for $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
BARGAINS, JANE, BARGAINS! Seriously, you need to get this. And get me one too. Even though I already have it.

Everyone needs to buy this. Portal alone is worth the $10 easily, as is TF2.

kyeana

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
I must admit, i already own the orange box, and yet my first thought when i saw this is "I must buy this!"

I'm such a valve fanboy! :p

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]kyeana[/nom]I must admit, i already own the orange box, and yet my first thought when i saw this is "I must buy this!"I'm such a valve fanboy![/citation]

haha same thought ran through my mind. I'm not particularly a fan boy, but the orange box is awesome!

nonstoprobot

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
This is the BEST GAME EVER!! I built a high end rig with CoD: WaW but I hardly ever play CoD...Most of my time is spent playing Team Fortress 2! Nevermind the fact that it has the best (albeit short) puzzle game ever, Portal.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
This deal ROCKS! I jumped on it IMMEDIATELY yesterday. TF2 is so cool. I didn't even install any other game this package came with because all I bought it for is TF2 LMAO! I win.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
wow im kinda surprised this made it as news... lol

WAIT! how come you never spazzed when there was a left 4 dead for $25????
that was an epic deal, more than this... l4d retail is going for about $30 bucks now, i

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]B-Unit[/nom]I bought the Orange Box about a month ago. Wish I had waited just a little longer...[/citation]

That's actually really depressing. Here I was getting all excited about the deal and I didn't even think of the people who bought it really, really recently. Sadface. Tough break, man.

[citation][nom]kingnoobe[/nom]Thanks, I would've completly missed this deal if not for you putting it up.[/citation]

[citation][nom]Dekasav[/nom]I'm so glad this made it onto this page, I might not have seen it, otherwise.Everyone must buy the Orange Box. NOW!!![/citation]

No problem! :)

[citation][nom]ie49589[/nom]This is the first useful piece of text that I've read from you ever. Good job.[/citation]

Wow, I'm so glad you finally found an article of mine useful. I'm still crossing my fingers that some day, you'll post a relevant/useful comment. A girl can dream, right?

G

A great publicity stunt!
Sell previous versions cheap, some who have an illegal version decide to buy it, and are more tempted to buy the newer version in the same store again.
So I guess there's some new game on the horizon of Half Life?
Even if not, it'd make perfectly sense if there was.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
hey, hey, hey, i just got my copy, thank! you are my friend for the hour or until the tf2 download is complete, whichever comes first ;-)

nerdherd

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
Wow, this is the greatest video game deal ever! Seriously, these are probably my favorites games and to get them all for ten bucks, that's awesome! Now no one has an excuse for not having played HL2...

Status
Not open for further replies.