[SOLVED] Samsung CLP-415n prints BLACK Pages and the toner waste container gets full immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosho

Distinguished
May 4, 2013
I have Samsung CLP-415n from 5-6 years ago the last time I used it few years ago there was some problem with the printing now I dig it again and when I print directly from the printer some Information stuff and the Demo I get Black pages, also the Toner Waste Container gets full after printing 5-6 black pages, I clean it and then try again and for 1-2 pages it gets 1/3 full.
The Demo page is old from few years ago , the full black page is now when I try to print Demo. The others Gray with lines are from Information stuff printed directly from the printer.
(Sorry for the bad quality my phone is trash)
Any idea what's causing this?
IMG-20211230-164935.jpg

IMG-20211230-164941.jpg

The Demo page is old from few years ago , the full black page is now when I try to print Demo. The others Gray with lines are from Information stuff printed directly from the printer.
(Sorry for the bad quality my phone is trash)

Solution
Solid black pages and dumping toner on a printer that old isn't worth trying to fix, you'll just spend more than a new one costs. However, if you have a NEW drum cartridge then install it and try again.
Status
Not open for further replies.