Screen flashing problem

mhkelu

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
My pc has the problem of screen flashing suddenly that has been taking around 0.5 sec per each time. It always happens while playing a flash game and it also happens in normal status as web browsing, but not much than playing the flash game.

Before the problem of screen flashing occurred which is around 2 months ago, my pc had been some problems which is random freeze, color decoding failure and the new windows installation failed.

Then I have done as following, but the problem of screen flashing is occurring:
1. Changed the new display card, as HIS7750
2. Reinstall new OS, the win7 & win8 (multi boot)
3. Recoating the heat sink paste on CPU

Since the screen flashing problem, then I took the HIS7750 to repair center, after the technician made an inspection, he confirmed the screen flashing problem and then I got the loan display card (HIS6450).

But the screen flashing problem has been happening again after I installed the HIS6450.

Someone who can give me advice that should I need replacing something?

Mother board : P5QL-E, ASUS – 2008
CPU : 2.50GHz Dual core, Intel -2008
Memory : 2G DDR (1 pcs) – 2008
Power Supply : 650W – 2006
Display card : HIS7750 - 2012
Hard disk – 150G & 1T
DVD rom – 1

MB temperature: 47 C
CPU temperature : 47 C
CPU : 2700rpm
Room temperature : 32 C
+3.3 : 3.34V
+5 : 5.11V
+12 : 12.1V
Vcore : 1.13V

Solution
check that your running the newest version of flash and the newest video driver. just to let you know flash is a very buggy software...nvidia and firefox had issues a few rev ago. i would see if the error stops if you turn of hardware acclartion in flash.
check that your running the newest version of flash and the newest video driver. just to let you know flash is a very buggy software...nvidia and firefox had issues a few rev ago. i would see if the error stops if you turn of hardware acclartion in flash.

Solution