Question Screen goes black and fans go full speed ?

Nov 12, 2023
This has been happening now for a little while, at first i suspected that it was ICUE software due to an error in event viewer event called CorsairLLAccess which i search on and disabled and it seemed fine.
However now it has happened again, and sometimes it happens while playing games and other times is just random.

What i find even more weird is sometimes if i e.g pull out one of my hdmi and put my hdmi for my valve index in, i have to be slow otherwise it also causes a black screen and fan speeds, its not caused any harm to my pc like but its really weird and the only fix ive remotely seen if someone putting cardboard in the heat sink which im just not going to do.

Nov 12, 2023
is the 0db fan switch on the PSU switchted on? if yes, switch it off, might overheat the PSU while gaming

all power cables plugged into the PSU on both sides? EPS 8 pin and ATX 4 pin connected? (both CPU)
power cable to GPU connected correctly? any adapters used?

is the GPU in the upper PCIe port? try the other PCIe x16 with the GPU

Nov 12, 2023
is the 0db fan switch on the PSU switchted on? if yes, switch it off, might overheat the PSU while gaming

all power cables plugged into the PSU on both sides? EPS 8 pin and ATX 4 pin connected? (both CPU)
power cable to GPU connected correctly? any adapters used?

is the GPU in the upper PCIe port? try the other PCIe x16 with the GPU
0db fan has never been on as i dont need to have it turned on, and as for the cables im positive psu cables for cpu and gpu are in correctly and as for the gpu plug i orignally used a adapatr that came with my gpu box, where it split two gpu plugs into one, however something happened to it and i had to get it replaced and this time ive done it with the cable that comes with my power supply which has this little 600w on it which was probs why i had problems before this, so ik its not a power issue to the gpu as its getting enough power easily, and as for the PCIe port i can swap it out and test that.