[SOLVED] Screen looks stretched.

Jan 11, 2020
Greetings, first of all English is not my native language so excuse me. Also, I don't have a lot of information about computer stuff, just basic knowledge.

I have a PC with Win7 and my screen image looks stretched, too stretched. I mean, for the first minutes/hours one could watch the screen without getting a headache but after that, geez, automatic headache.
I will state that some months ago my PC just "died" off. I don't know why and what happened exactly. I tried to start it, but then I think a black screen appeared and asked for Windows Installation DVD or something like that.
So I did. I reformated. I think... actually I reformated my PC twice.

Something that might be important: I think I installed Windows 7 64bit. And as I far as I know, this PC (it was not originally mine, but a used gift) used 32 bit, prior to the reformat. I wrote "I think", because I'm not sure if that's even possible. My dad had a Win7 CD with the words "WIN 7 64BIT" on it, so I assumed it contained that architecture.
That could be a reason.

I don't know if this information is useful or not but here it goes: 32bit / 4GB installed (3gb "available") / Proc.: AMD A4 3400 APU WITH RADEON HD GRAPHICS 2.70 GHz

I also tried:
Right clic on the "main screen" /Resolution / changing from High to Low: but does not get better...
Also tried upgrading the drivers from the graphic card. Windows informs me that the latest upgrades are already installed. Tried that a couple of times.

Thanks

Solution
Tried that, didn't work. Basically I checked Windows Update on my Control Panel (is that the translation?) but it only informed me of some AMD/Audio update and another one (can't remember which one) but unrelated to the graphic card issue.
You need to go to your regions AMD website (AMD.com for USA for example) and download the driver for your AMD A4-3400 APU which is Processor with graphics in the selection menu or you can click the search box and type in A4-3400 and it should appear as A4-3400 with Radeon HD6410D. Download and install the package required for your version of Windows 7. It doesn't really matter which package you download since they should both have the last available driver release for your APU. Radeon...
Tried that, didn't work. Basically I checked Windows Update on my Control Panel (is that the translation?) but it only informed me of some AMD/Audio update and another one (can't remember which one) but unrelated to the graphic card issue.
You need to go to your regions AMD website (AMD.com for USA for example) and download the driver for your AMD A4-3400 APU which is Processor with graphics in the selection menu or you can click the search box and type in A4-3400 and it should appear as A4-3400 with Radeon HD6410D. Download and install the package required for your version of Windows 7. It doesn't really matter which package you download since they should both have the last available driver release for your APU. Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta is newer if that matters to you.

Solution