Question Screen shakes in Games while moving mouse.

Kjnkid

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2016
I know this is a really weird question, but i cant figure it out and its driving me nuts. It just started for whatever reason. When i ADS in a game and move the mouse, the screen just shakes. Its not motion blur, its actually shaking. i have tried all kinds of fixes and the only thing i notice that somewhat helps it is turning down the sensitivity in game but i have never had to do that before until now. any help would be greatly appreciated. btw this happens in alot of games and not just one.

Last edited:

Alec Lockhart

Honorable
Sep 24, 2014
Try using some canned air or blowing on the mouse's sensor. Sometimes junk can get gunked up in there and cause artifacting.

On the other hand, what DPI settings are you using (if applicable)? What kind of mouse?

Kjnkid

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2016
i am using a Logitech g502 on 1600 DPI. iv never had the issue and i tried blowing it out. the mouse is a couple years old maybe it might be going out. but whats weird is it does it on some games but doesnt do it on others. The outer worlds and warframe was terrible but PUBG and Destiny 2 is fine. i have been using that same sensitivity since i got the mouse and it started about a month ago doing it.