mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
My website still has alot of work that needs to be done, but it will do for now. Check out my first few screen shots under the Pic Album.

<A HREF="http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=254505&ck=" target="_new">http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=254505&ck=</A>

READ THE STICKY AND WIN A PRIZE! ALL PRIZES CAN BE CLAIMED IN THE SECTION TITLED "THE OTHER"

dhlucke

Polypheme
Your girlfriend is very hairy. She should at least shave the beard.

Nice OC.

<i><font color=red>Sex is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.</font color=red></i>

SoDNighthawk

Splendid
Nov 6, 2003
I always was under the impression that a screen shot was a picture taken of the current activity on your monitor, in fact the Colour Computer 3 (CoCo3) was the first home computer that had that ability back in the 80's.

No the other kind of screen shot is what Winding does surfing cartoons.

Nice site by the way guy, get it updated and take that under construction sign down it's not needed and only tells everyone that you are not working hard enough.
I thought I was in the OTHER forum and not the CPU forum there for a few seconds...............lead a horse to water and all.

I wonder what Janis Joplin would have thought the definition of a screen shot was ? Oh well she never got the chance to see a computer ;( I bet Windows would be much different if the 60's chicks had any input into it. Denim windows with psychedelic screen savers, and you would have to part the beads to clear it :smile:

Oh well the only good thing that came out of the 60's anyways was the invention of the radial tire.

Yes I should go to bed now.

<font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=orange>LOVES</font color=orange> <font color=red>CANADA</font color=red>

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
LMAO :tongue: As always your unique way of looking at things amazes me. Ive got to do some serious work on the webpage, and if at all possible will try to include some nude pics of Janis Joplin. On second thought....... :lol:

READ THE STICKY AND WIN A PRIZE! ALL PRIZES CAN BE CLAIMED IN THE SECTION TITLED "THE OTHER"

SoDNighthawk

Splendid
Nov 6, 2003
Yes please do not work that hard on the Joplin part.

<font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=orange>LOVES</font color=orange> <font color=red>CANADA</font color=red>

Xeon

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2004
I'll have to give that a 11/10 on the gayness scale.

Xeon

<font color=red>Post created with being a dickhead in mind.</font color=red>
<font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Wusy is gay. He came out of the closet.

<i><font color=red><A HREF="http://www.daveclarke.com/game.cfm" target="_new">Sex</A> is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.</font color=red></i>

Xeon

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2004
Not another one...

Xeon

<font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>

Xeon

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2004
You live in Alberta as well indeed I am impressed.

Xeon

Congrats on getting the site running! Nice pics and OC!

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Thanks! I just got an X800XL today and just by switching from X700 Pro to the X800XL I was able to run some benchmarks with the CPU clocked at 4.3 I havent made any adjustments yet, that was straight out of the box.