Question sd card data deleted/overwritten recovery

Aug 25, 2019
first my 32 gb sd card data disappeared into .nomedia files as it was used as nokia 2 internal storage but it still showed 7 gb used volume. Later i tried to preview my data by inserting the sd card into a cheap java phone and it overwrites my 7 gb data with files which are less 200 Kb (e.g: java_dir, vCard, filearray). I recovered my 7 gb data using EaseUs, recuva, Disk Drill. The raw data seems to be in large Shockwave(.swf) format files and large Mp3 files which are unreadable by any software. Any solutions please?

USAFRet

Titan
I haven't use the sd card or its data and kept it as it is. Any luck?
Your first posts suggests several levels of reformat/delete/overwrite.
You tried several consumer level data recovery tools, with apparently no success.

Not sure what further magic you're looking for.

Is the data on that SD card in any way life changing? Would case a divorce, firing, the only copy of your doctoral dissertation?

Aug 25, 2019
Your first posts suggests several levels of reformat/delete/overwrite.
You tried several consumer level data recovery tools, with apparently no success.

Not sure what further magic you're looking for.

Is the data on that SD card in any way life changing? Would case a divorce, firing, the only copy of your doctoral dissertation?
Nah just looking for simpler solution. I had my own music beats that i produced long ago stored in there. And i got my hands onto a new system as the old one's hardware crashed. I guess thats history now