Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can sleep at night knowing that my memories, my media, and my money was put in the right place and will be there every time I need them.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can finally do backups correctly, and store documents, photos, video, and so forth on a dedicated, shared system, the way I should've been doing for years, but have neglected to do thus far.

Sp0cK

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can more professionaly host my Plex movie collection with my friends and family. I am currently using my desktop for this task but the QNAP TS-032X with the help of #RunWithIronWolf HDDs/SSDs will allow me to stop using my Desktop for this task and will make it easier for me to expand my storage in the future by getting more IronWolf HDDs. Thank you for this opportunity.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run an awesome Plex server to serve videos to all my friends!. Just kidding, I have no friends.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store a large basis set of quantum dot wave functions for decoherence calculations.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can continue to horde my data and back it up to a safe/redundant location. I also use it to run plex and play my media anywhere/anytime

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep my family's home movies and photos safe and easily accessible.

walter.eckalbar

Prominent
Aug 16, 2018
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store and analyze human DNA and RNA sequences to make novel insights on human disease!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my movies and TV shows. Use a Plex server so I can watch them from anywhere.

buffarilla

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all of my media files and finally consolidate 20 + years of random internet searches, tidbits and saves into one location

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can safely store, manage and share my 28TB's of movies and TV shows with my son who is 1,400 miles away attending The United States Military Academy at West Point,

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run my machine learning experiments with high speed reading and writing and store all my datasets in a safe place.

thompsondc

Reputable
Dec 2, 2014
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can get my 12TB of Plex data off of our family computer, and into something reliable for backup.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can feel like a super user who is secure in the knowledge that his movies, music, photos, and important documents are backed up using this great hardware.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can launch a business on it's back.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can start my own business building workforce automation tools and share files with my business partners who are located around the world. I have also been a photographer and videographer for 5 years and I have a very extensive collection of stock and b-roll footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.