Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can save my family videos and photos. Store me video editing for home and office.

osiris11235

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can enjoy my media server from anywhere in the world, securely store home security footage, backup my deep-learning image classification projects, and never worry about space again!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all my media on one location and not have so many externals

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS -03x and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep social media archives to find those who want to destroy our democracy and ruin Western Civilization. Data and proper storage is central to citizen education and informed political discourse. We have to obligation to use data archives to offer evidence to support our opinions.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can manage my home network files,manage my media server as well as store and manage my virtual machines.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up my extensive and ever expanding, digital library as well as share it with my family.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can fight the ransomware epidemic and show other folks how easy it is to win this battle.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can set up a Plex server and to keep copies of my family photos.
thank you!

Sep 7, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can help my mom backup her photo which has ruin my entire storage capacity and maybe you should know what im gonna download.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can sleep at night knowing my family photos, movies and all my data are safe.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can... Well the real question is what DON'T I use my QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf for. I use it for everything important in my life, from storing my most precious family moments to the data that runs my business. I wouldn't trust data this important to anyone else but Qnap and Seagate.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can forever keep family photos, videos, safe, accessible and at my finger tips!

Sep 12, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can... the real question is what Don't I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf for? I use it for everything! From storing my most precious family moments to storing the data that runs my business. With data this important I wouldn't trust anyone other than QNAP and Seagate.

Sep 12, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.

vankilu

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2010
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store ALL my FLEX movie, TV show, Music and picture content. A bunch a whole bunch

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all the data from 4500 person family tree and scanning and archiving close to 2000 family photos, slides and 8mm films.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can conveniently run my Plex Server as well as back-up over 1.5TB of my digital music library, but most importantly, I now back-up all of the photos and videos of my children after having lost the first 5 years of my oldest child’s memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS