Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have fast network storage for generating media art. Usually I just delete the intermediate files and keep the final output, but with a bit more storage.... could keep multiple versions around for crazy experiments!

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back-up all of my clients video and 4k and raw footage, and as a central server for my multiple freelance editors all working on the same project. One central location makes everything faster!

zuke

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up all the computers on our home network with speed and ease!

Sep 11, 2019
Hi. here you go.... Regards
Chris

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can restore my life and not caught nappin' if the worst should happen.

By the way, longtime lurker and not sure if eligible because I live in the UK. But, hey, was fun thinking of it.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run a streaming site dedicated to videos of cats eating ice cream.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf as a single source to backup generations of family photos and videos, and to share those same memories with family across the globe by leveraging it's ability as a media server .

Sep 12, 2019
Hi I'd love to get one of these

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can get all my photos [emoji991] on a save and reliable storage space which I can access from. All my devices.
Itvs just the thing I was looking for with plenty of futer extension capabilities.

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

Deshan

Honorable
Dec 29, 2015
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can save all my movies, photos and huge backups to the NAS and make a plex server so I can stream movies to other devices easily.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have a media dump for all the convention and concert audio and footage I've managed to collect over the years that isn't DropBox, AWS, or Backblaze.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can help my small business and keep plenty of space to keep moive and tv shows.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run my PLEX server and backup important files, and sleep soundly knowing they are safe.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store and locally process all market data I need without resorting to slow cloud storage.

bvmcdaniel

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2009
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all my family videos and photos.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf to have storage for my new business and access all my important data from wherever I go!! And keep my family happy to be able to access all of their favorite movies!

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can more easily share my music, movies, photos and documents with all the people and devices in my family, and to provide another backup destination for everyone's data and documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS