Question Seeking RGB advice for my Asrock B450M Pro4-F

mossi

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2013
I have this motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4-F:
https://www.asrock.com/mb/amd/b450m pro4-f/index.asp#Specification

I'm looking for some advice on how many RGB fans I can have.
According to the settings it says:
  • 1 x RGB LED Header*
  • 1 x Addressable LED Header**
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip

Does that I mean I can have only 2 RGB fans or could I daisy chain RGB fans together?
Will be able to control them all from the motherboard? If I wanted to go a color specific theme, ie yellow?

I have 2 front intake fans, one fan on the CPU cooler and one outtake fan that I'd like to convert to RGB if possible.
It also says it has:
- ASRock RGB LED

Can that control all the fans if I wanted to replace all 4?
Or is it better to get a kit of fans with their own controller maybe?

Any advice would be appreciated!

ps. The requirement is to make every RGB fan to the same color if possible, also the RAM RGB leds and if possible the graphics card one as well.

Does that I mean I can have only 2 RGB fans or could I daisy chain RGB fans together?
that would depend on the make & model of fans you used.
some of them are designed to daisy chain and share the same RGB setting/profile from a single header.
is it better to get a kit of fans with their own controller maybe?
you could use something like the Corsair Commander and use their iCUE software to control a set of fans.
though this could make it so that your GPU and RAM would not share the same RGB profile

or you could just get a basic LED controller that connects to a motherboard header for RGB/aRGB control and also uses a separate power source to run multiple devices.
now many cases even come with a fan + RGB controller card built-in that only uses a single motherboard fan and LED header to control multiple fans.

there are many options these days.