Seeking your help! Budget Gaming computer $600-$900

mud

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
Hey everyone!

My last build was 4 years ago, and with so many new hardware and graphic card that are out, I am soOooo confused on what is good or bad. I need your help! :sweat:

I will be ordering my stuff on newegg.com, and I am looking to build a solid gaming computer that would last me for awhile for the gaming world. I know there are many post on suggested builds, but I was curious if someone can budget a good build for me that would cost $600-$900.

Thanks again! :)

-Mud

godsizesnakeyes

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2007
It would be nice to have alittle more info from you before people start listing builds at that budget.

Do you have any parts already that could be used? Disk drive, case, keyboard, mouse, ext ext

Do you have a monitor already?

What res do you plan to game at? In other words what kind and size monitor do you have or plan to buy?

What kind of games do you play and plan on playing in the future?

Do you prefer nivida or ATI?

Do you prefer intel or AMD?

What OS are you going to use, XP, Vista? Does the OS need to be included in the budget?

These are just some details that will really help the people help you get a PC fitting your needs and budget.

tekzor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006

This should be copy pasted to all topics like this one.

knightkrawler

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
id also like help with buildin a budget rig under 200$ i have 1 but im not setisfied with it games tend to lag a lot i think i used less than 300$ on it im not sure if its even 4 gaming :bounce:

:whistle:
-------------------
mb: biostar ta690g am2+
cpu: amd athlon x2 4400+
ram: 1gb 800mhz
hd: 500gb 7200rpm sataii
gpu: ati hd 4750
extra drives: x2 dvd rw
case: simple non brand name gaming case added extra fans for more cooling

TRENDING THREADS