service about wow game

damon

Rastus wrote:
> > please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
> > world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
> > so on.....
>
> goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com

I couldn't belive it this week when I started getting spam whispers in
game!!

One said he provided a courteus service, $8.99 for 100 gold $17.99 for
200 gold. I may be wrong but it is slightly cheaper to buy 2 lots of
100 than it is to buy 1 lot of 200, Ok a penny but still, you't think
there would be a discount for buying 200.

Anyhoo, I don't see how spamming me while I am playing equates to any
sort of courtesy.

How do you report these people anyway?

Damon

Damon wrote:
> Rastus wrote:
>>> please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
>>> world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling
>>> and so on.....
>>
>> goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com
>
> I couldn't belive it this week when I started getting spam whispers in
> game!!
>
> One said he provided a courteus service, $8.99 for 100 gold $17.99 for
> 200 gold. I may be wrong but it is slightly cheaper to buy 2 lots of
> 100 than it is to buy 1 lot of 200, Ok a penny but still, you't think
> there would be a discount for buying 200.
>
> Anyhoo, I don't see how spamming me while I am playing equates to any
> sort of courtesy.
>
> How do you report these people anyway?
>
> Damon

Ingame Ticket to a GM

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
Moif: http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

LoRE

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2003

<yang_371@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
> world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
> so on.....

Buying Gold for irl dosh, or just as bad begging! are the 2 worst things
ever in online games.

Way to much scum about these days.

Rastus

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

> Buying Gold for irl dosh, or just as bad begging! are the 2 worst things
> ever in online games.
>
> Way to much scum about these days.

Heh - I just think they are arseholes because they are unproffessional.

If they learned english, put up a proper site that can process CC and didn't
go spamming everywhere I wouldn't mind. It seems every gold farmer in China
thinks they have what it takes to be an online entrepeneur when all they are
really capable of is the mindless drudgery serfdom part.