Service Manual availability

ME

Is there someplace I can download a service manual for GP6-433C?

I want a tech's manual, not the user's manual that seems to be the
only link I can find on their site.

Thanks,
CJon

I doubt there is a complete tech manual for the entire system. There
probably is one for the mainboard, however - what board (BIOS) do you have
(on the boot screen - will begin with 4M4P..., 4W4S, 4F4J, etc.).?