i have just bought a new computer with windows XP and service pack 2
installed and i have tried time and time again to get my camera to
digital camera to install but it will not. i have installed it on my
old computer time and time again and this does not have service pack 2
installed. i have spoken goodmans who made the camera and they have
told me that it is service pak 2 that is the problem could anyone tell
me if there is any way of getting drivers for service pack 2 for a
goodmans g-shot 2025 digital camera.

--
k272vpm

Try going to Control Panel>Security Center and disable the Firewall
temporarily.

.. Do not connect your camera to your Pc until after you have installed the
software. The XP drivers that came on the CD
should work.