Services

How can I grant a user access to stop and start services
on a 2000 server? I do not want to give the user admin
rights just rights to stop / start services.

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:50:16 -0700, "Will Johnson"

>How can I grant a user access to stop and start services
>on a 2000 server? I do not want to give the user admin
>rights just rights to stop / start services.

See tip 4673 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.