[SOLVED] Should i build now or wait ??

FatatSteel

Commendable
BANNED
Apr 6, 2020
I will have around 1800 saved by the end of this month, should I build now or wait until December for the deals and the new releases? I plan to play in 1440p and have about 3 monitors.

Solution
If you are happy enough with whatever you have now to wait until the 2020 new stuff has launched, I'd say wait. If you aren't sure you can make it to Feb 2021 with whatever it is you have now (added two extra months in case of delays or spotty availability of new stuff), then it may be better for your sanity to upgrade now.

InvalidError

Titan
If you are happy enough with whatever you have now to wait until the 2020 new stuff has launched, I'd say wait. If you aren't sure you can make it to Feb 2021 with whatever it is you have now (added two extra months in case of delays or spotty availability of new stuff), then it may be better for your sanity to upgrade now.

Solution

FatatSteel

Commendable
BANNED
Apr 6, 2020
I have a ps4 lmao now and that's it. But before I even plan to make a list or shop I wanted to get opinions first. I was going to buy a build back in June but my gpu was lost so amazon refunded my whole order because my parts were from there. I got lucky I think because of all the new part coming out.