Question Should I buy or not

rafovafo

Honorable
Sep 16, 2017
(just for context, I live in Croatia, Europe)

I recently found an in-stock 3070 for around 570 euro if you remove the 25% tax and I was wondering whether or not I should I buy it now, even though I am only building my pc in which it is going in next spring, or do I trust Nvidia or AMD with their next GPU stock next year. I have a feeling that it's going to sell out as fast then as it did now. Thoughts?

Lutfij

Titan
If you can't wait, I'd say first take a look at the market and see if the price you're getting is lower than the price you've mentioned here.

Often times if it's too good to be true, it's usually not true at all. If there's a way to test the card at the seller's then yeah, go for that card!

rafovafo

Honorable
Sep 16, 2017
If you can't wait, I'd say first take a look at the market and see if the price you're getting is lower than the price you've mentioned here.

Often times if it's too good to be true, it's usually not true at all. If there's a way to test the card at the seller's then yeah, go for that card!
I can wait, but would it be worth it? Will there be stock then? As I mentioned I do fear the stock is going to be empty again in 2021 and I won't get my hands on the card soon enough. Oh yeah, the price I mentioned was without the 25% VAT. The reason I am mentioning it is that I can get it without VAT, but of course without a warranty. Thoughts?

EDIT: Obviously what I meant was paying through a company and getting the money from the taxes back at the end of the year

Last edited: