[SOLVED] Should I change NZXT x62 fans?

yourilevoye

Reputable
Jan 6, 2017
Hello!

I recently got my NZXT X62 aio and I will install it soon. However, the aio comes with the 140mm Aer P fans and I still got 2 spare Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2, also 140mm. I was wondering if I should replace the standard Aer P fans with those Be Quiet ones since I already have them anyway.
I can not find that much info about the Aer P fans, so I was hoping someone could recommend me this or not.

Solution
From what i can see from the the sites of NZXT and Be Quiet, the Aer P fans have a CFM of 98.17 and the Pure Wings 2 are 61.2. So the Aer P fans will have more air flow then the wings. But they will also be louder.

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019
From what i can see from the the sites of NZXT and Be Quiet, the Aer P fans have a CFM of 98.17 and the Pure Wings 2 are 61.2. So the Aer P fans will have more air flow then the wings. But they will also be louder.

Solution

yourilevoye

Reputable
Jan 6, 2017
I think that's indeed the case. NZXT's Aer fan series, from what I can see, have different purposes. The F will be mostly regular case fans for airflow and the P for radiators. If I stick with the regular fans, I can replace my case fans that came with my s340 for the pure wings, so noise won't really change as I will use them both then.
Thanks!

Reactions: Spaceghaze